And Oh. My. Gosh.
If you weren’t planning on going, you may want to rethink that.
The festival is April 13 through September 3 at Disneyland and guests of the magical kingdom can expect to see a new evening show “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular” along with the familiar “Paint the Night” parade and Pixar Play Parade.
So now on to the important stuff. The food.
Below is a list of food items from Disney Parks Blog inspired by some of your favorite Pixar films and characters and where to find them:
The Carnation Café at Disneyland park
- Fried Bologna Sandwich
- Pork Chop TV Dinner
Jolly Holiday Bakery Café at Disneyland park
- “Up” Merit Badge Éclair
Capuccino Cart at Disneyland park
- Nutella Pastry with Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons
The Golden Horseshoe at Disneyland park
- Root Beer Float Served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot
The Stage Door Café at Disneyland park
- Berry Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream)
The Hungry Bear Restaurant at Disneyland park
- Strawberry Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle)
Tomorrowland, Disneyland park
- Strawberry Churro
Frontierland, Disneyland park
- Cocoa Churro (Chocolate and vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar served with a spiced Mexican chocolate dipping sauce)
Pacific Wharf Café, Disney California Adventure park
- Mike Wazowski Bread
At all Disneyland Resort popcorn carts
- Sulley Premium Popcorn Bucket
Disney California Adventure park quick-service restaurants
- Mike Wazowski Sipper
Be sure to check out the blog for updates about the festival and to also see limited-time merchandise you can buy.