Apple isn’t known for its Black Friday blowouts, so heading to an Apple store isn’t likely to get you anywhere.
That said, there are Apple deals to be had.
You just have to head the big box stores like Target, Walmart and Best Buy.
- Get a $300 gift card for an Apple iPhone X ($999), 8, 8 Plus, 7 and 7 Plus with a two-year leasing deal, reports USA TODAY.
The remaining deals are according to Forbes in conjunction with BestBlackFriday.com:
- Apple iPad 32GN Wi-Fi (5th generation) for $249 (save $80).
- Apple iPhone 6 on Straight Talk Wireless 32GB for $129 (save $70).
- Save up to $200 on Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with a qualified activation.
- Save up to $150 on Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- $999 Apple MacBook Air latest model 13.3-inch display 256GB. A savings of about $200.
- Up to $250 in savings on MacBook Pro models.
- $250 gift card with Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with activation.
- $249.99 Apple iPad 32 GB, a savings of $80.
- $529.99 apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch, a savings of $120.
- $329 plus $90 Kohl’s Cash Apple Watch Series 3.
* All these deals begin and product links activate as soon as the stores Black Friday deals commence on Nov. 23.